Follow on Bloglovin

lunedì 23 luglio 2012

Music contest

Hi!
It's been a while, i know! I have to write a post about Japan Expo ASAP....Just a quick update tonight!
I like singing very much and sometimes i try to make covers and upload them in my youtube page.
From today i'm joining a Japanese cover songs contest, if you like my song, please vote it  by "I LIKE" (the deadline is the 12th of August)----> HERE

I have chosen ELT's "Time Goes by" (1998) because the lyrics are very  touching and the music very good!
I had little time to record it and I really wanted to make an arrangement with my husband (he can play the guitar very well) but unfortunately he's always at work so i had to give up >.<
There are many mistakes, but i hope you like it!!


 信じ合える喜びも 
The joy of being able to believe in each other 
傷つけ合う悲しみも
And the sorrow of hurting each other
いつかありのままに
I hope that someday we well be able to
愛せるように
love just the way we are
TIME GOES BY~




Thanks for reading~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento