Follow on Bloglovin

giovedì 26 luglio 2012

Last purchases

Hiiiiii~
Finally today my dear Lita are arrived!!!I was so excited that I've worn immediately.....they are so beautiful and comfortable!! 
In Italy the weather is too hot, so i have to wait a bit to wear them >.<


 Ehm....i'm a spendthrift (ahahahahahah!!), i like to buy especially Japanese stuffs and wigs and I could not take advantage of sales XDXD
Me and my friend Chiara made an order from SuperLovers website, we bought a skirt and a big head ribbon (i chose the blu ones):


I' ve found also a big offer for a Prisila half wig!! I bought it from a nice girl in the gyarusales online, it's like new (she only tried it on *.*)
  


And it's a Prisila set i bought on Mbok, it's a volume wig, a fringe and a headband all in TDM color like the half wig.....i'm so happy 'couse also this set is very cheap and the items are excellent!!! So lucky!!


 

My goal is to be able to make this kind of hair arrangement: prisila wig jp


I hope all these items arrive soon!!!!~

7 commenti: