Follow on Bloglovin

martedì 3 luglio 2012

Japan Expo W.I.P.

Finally, tomorrow i leave for Paris at Japan Expo!
The preparations are almost finished, in the afternoon Matteo and Chiara are coming to my house to fix suitcasesthey stay here for the night so tomorrow around 12.30 we're going to the airport (our flight is at 2:50 pm).

Chiara and I decided our outfits 
relying on on the expo daily schedules:
- 1st day: Hime gyaru outfit (I'm a little worried about make up XD); I'll wear a Liz Lisa dress *.*
- 2nd day: Cosplay group (Luka Megurine in "Madness of Duke Venomania" version) with Chiara (Miku) and Matteo (Gakupo)
- 3rd day: Super Lovers set outfit in couple with Chiara (she'll become a punk style man XDXD)
- 4th day: Lolita!!! I'll wear a sweet outfit (Dressy Rose AP) and a gothic one too (Gathered Shiffon Aatp).

Here there are some pics i took yesterday while i was trying to gathered all my stuffs XDXD




Wigs and Accessories

Shoes




See you soon and thanks for reding~

3 commenti:

  1. quanta roba *w* awww mi raccomando fate tantissime foto ♥♥ sarete bellissimissime!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Grazie Fede!!! Chiara porta la reflex quindi faremo millemila foto *.*

    RispondiElimina