Follow on Bloglovin

domenica 26 gennaio 2014

Kimchi Bambi green and pink circle lens review


Hi!!!!!!!!!
Few weeks ago i made a new order of CL in loveshoppingholics site and, as always, i was very satisfied!
They sent me lens cases and also many presents, i love them!!
This time i chose a new type of lens, the KIMCHI BAMBI ones in green and pink;
I have seen them worn by Chiara and I liked it very much because they are very opaque.
The effect is beautiful, the color is vivid and, although they are large lenses, they are really comfortable.
I recommend this kind of lenses, especially for people who have brown eyes like mine.


 Kimchi Bambi Green and Pink Contact Lens

Diameter: 16.00 mm  

Water Content: 55%
 

Base Curve: 8.6 mm
 

Life Span: 1 year disposal

 
Enlargement: 5/5
Makes my eyes bigger
  
Color: 5/5
 I like both green and pink!

Comfort: 5/5
 Very comfortable



 without flash


with flash


 some random pics wearing the lenses

  
Thanks for reading~

1 commento:

  1. Sweet ! I love these radiant lenses.

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina