Follow on Bloglovin

sabato 25 maggio 2013

Gyaru purchase and birthday presents

Hi again~
I have recently bought many gyaru items, i like this style more and more *.*

You know, i love especially a brand called Glavil, lately i've bought this set i wore for Udine Fashion Walk:

They have finally opened an online store, I need something new and hope to make an order asap!

Mbok and ebay purchases for Pescara Fashion Walk outfit (it's tomorrow!!):

Glad News dress - spike bra - nails

On mbok i've found also this beautiful Ghost Of Harlem tunic -☆





 From Taobao~


 





 
This is a Prisila Half Wig i've just bought from a nice girl in gyaru sale Fb page ☆彡



 May, 14th was my birthday (i'm too old SIGH), below are the gifts I received: 

It's From my husband, i love him <3
 
Jeffrey Campbell

These are the gifts from Federica.......

Ghost Of Harlem

 ......and from Chiara

tatoo thights

Pricess Mimi -sesamegray circle lens
My friends are too sweet, chu~💙



☆Thanks for watching ☆


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento